If there is a way to get a real advantage over your rivals in Apex Legends, it is through the video configuration menu.
Needless to say, of course, you also have to hone your tactical skill, aim and know which hero is best suited for you, but if your team is running the game with fast graphics speed, you’re much more likely to get out winner, as in the rest of online games.
It’s very easy to completely ignore the configuration menu and go with any configuration that Apex Legends configures when you start the game for the first time. The problem is that your chances of survival can be diminished by a poorly optimized video configuration. The last thing you want is to lose a gunfight because your game had lagged everywhere.
If you are a newcomer to Apex Legends, or even if you have already invested many hours in the game but need some simple tips to improve it even more, then we want to help you with this tutorial. Next we have put together a list of the best settings for your PC and get an increase in FPS with what you will improve in your games.
- Display mode – Set it to Full Screen.
- Aspect Ratio – We recommend that you adjust it to the native resolution of your monitor. It is likely to be 16: 9, 1080p.
- Resolution – Once again, adjust it to the native resolution of your monitor.
- Field of vision – This is a personal preference. If you want to see more in general, and then put this to the maximum, but if you want things a little closer, then lower the point a bit. Study what works best for you by adjusting it in the game.
- V-Sync – Disable it to increase the frame rate.
- Adaptive Resolution FPS Objective – Set it to 0.
- Anti-Aliasing – Deactivate this option to obtain the maximum FPS. Keep it on.
Do not limit the FPS
By eliminating the FPS limit you will be able to obtain the maximum number of possible frames per second of your equipment, essentially unlocking the true potential of the changes you have made in the previous section.
Open the Origin Launcher
- Select my games library
- Find Apex Legends and click with the right mouse button on it
- Select Game Properties
- Click on Advanced start options
- When you are in command line arguments, type + fps_maxlimited
- Click on Save
We recommend closing Origin and restarting it before entering the game. Now you will have an unlocked frame rate, and the victory is now in your hands.
Here we are going to list some things you can do to further improve performance in Apex Legends. Although these adjustments will not make up for your huge previous changes in the FPS, they are still worth it. Every little detail helps.
Update your drivers
If you run into a frustrating number of problems and lags, it can sometimes be reduced to obsolete graphics drivers. It is important to keep the drivers updated, as this will ensure you the best possible performance, or just keep your game running normally.